Why choose a central vacuum system?
Homeowners may choose a central vacuum system for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Cleaner Air: Central vacuum systems totally eliminate the re-circulation of dirty air inside your living area, lessening the effects of vacuuming on people with allergies or asthma.
- Increased Vacuum Power: Because they have a larger motor, power is increased which means you spend less time cleaning. The average portable vacuum has an airflow of 60-90 CFM (cubic feet per minute) compared to 185 CFM on the average central vac.
- Convenience: Simply connect a lightweight hose to any conveniently located inlet. No heavy unit to pull, push or drag up stairs, no switches, and no electrical cords to keep tripping over.
- Versatility: Most systems come with complete attachment sets designed to clean any type of surface: carpeting, wood and tile floors, draperies, furniture, crevices, corners, staircases, ceiling fans, blinds and drapes, cars, etc.
- Long Term Cost Savings: A central vacuum system can prolong the life of your carpet, furniture, drapes, etc.
- Increase Your Home Value: Not only can the presence of a central vacuum increase the value of your home, but will also keep your flooring in better condition, which could also add value for resale!
- Lower Noise
- And more!