Prima Power Team Canister with Full-Size Nozzle R50FSN
Call for Current Pricing
The Prima Canister with the full-size nozzle packs a lot of power in a slim, low-profile nozzle.
Great for cleaning full rooms of carpet, the nozzle is equipped with a metal brushroll and two rows of replaceable brushstrips, plus a lifetime belt. For bare floor cleaning, Prima also comes with the Soft Sweep microfiber bare floor tool to clean and polish bare floors in one step. Prima is not just power but also maneuverable and versatile, compact and lightweight. With sealed HEPA media filtration, self-sealing HEPA media bags and a long 28-foot cord, Prima reaches where you need to clean and removes and captures dust and dirt beautifully. Above the floor cleaning is a cinch with a telescopic wand, long hose, and tools like the deluxe dusting brush with natural bristles. A tool adapter connects to any standard size vacuum tools, and a tool caddy keeps tools at-the-ready, plus adjustable suction control lets you dial down the power for more gentle cleaning.
- Gold Seal of Approval - Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment and carpet wear.
- 100% Sealed Filtration - For allergy sufferers, dust is completely contained with no leakage.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag - Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Bonus Tools - Extra accessories help you clean more with the same vacuum.
- Ultimate Maneuverability - Two three-inch wheels and a one-inch front caster make this canister follow like no other canister.
- Variable Speed Control - Adjust the dial to control suction and speed.
- Full Bag Indicator - A light reminds you when to replace the bag.
- 6.5-Foot Hose - Long canister hose with a stainless steel wand extends cleaning reach.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brushstrips - A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you'd expect, brushstrips are replaceable and are customizable to your home's floors.