Sebo AIRBELT D4
Call for Current Pricing
The AIRBELT D4 model is a powerful, full-size, ultra-quiet, canister vacuum cleaner with three on-board attachments, a giant 1.5-gallon bag, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 52-foot cleaning radius, protective rubber-coated wheels, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator.
Made in Germany, the AIRBELT D series are the best full-size, commercial-grade canister vacuum cleaners on the market today! There are three models, each with different cleaning head options. The D1 is a straight-suction (no electric power head) vacuum that includes the Kombi Nozzle, with retractable bristles, for use on hard floors and rugs. The black or white-colored AIRBELT D4 Premium includes the 12-inch-wide ET-1 Power Head. However, the red-colored AIRBELT D4 offers a choice between the ET-1 or the 15-inch-wide ET-2 Power Head. Both D4 models include a parquet brush for cleaning hard floors. The D1’s suction adjustment switch is located on the canister body, but on the D4 models, it’s located on the hose handle.
AIRBELT D4 models’ ET-1 and ET-2 power heads effectively clean carpets and hard-floor surfaces and have excellent pet hair removal. They also offer manual brush roller shut off, so delicate flooring can be cleaned with straight suction. They have four-level manual height adjustment, and the extension side of their L-shaped contours makes cleaning under counters easy. They feature tool-free brush roller removal for replacement or bristle cleaning, and a warning light illuminates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning, the bristles are worn, or automatic shut off occurs due to a brush roller obstruction, which protects the belts, motor and carpets from damage.
- Twelve-inch Power Head Width
- Included: ET-1 Power Head, Parquet Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice and Upholstery Nozzles
- Full-size Canister Vacuum
- Durable, Maneuverable and Technically Advanced Power Head with 180° Steering Ability
- Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle
- Comfortable Ergonomic Handle
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile
- A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius
- A Huge 1 1/2-gallon Filter Bag
- A Durable Rotating Suction-hose Connection
- LED Suction-power Indicator
- AIRBELT Bumper Protects Furniture, Walls and Vacuum from Scuffs and Scratches
- Four Castors with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and Steel Axles
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids
- Hospital-grade Filtration for Allergy and Asthma Relief
- Excellent Pet Vacuum . . . Highly Effective Pet Hair Removal
- Five-year Warranty