Sebo DART Upright Vacuum
SEBO Dart Upright Vacuum offers all the flexibility of a canister vacuum in an upright! The convenient instant-use suction hose, a detachable suction unit that converts to a hand-held vacuum, and two onboard attachments makes cleaning a snap. Authorized Sebo Dealer
The SEBO Dart is equipped with so many extras to make cleaning easy and super-efficient, the list is as long as a yard-arm.
- Large Capacity Filter Bag holds almost an entire gallon (.92) of debris within 3 filtered layers to ensure containment. Included hygiene caps can be used prior to removal and disposal so everything stays trapped. And a bigger bag means fewer bags used and more money saved.
- Full Bag/Clog Indicator lets you know if there is an obstruction in the airflow pathway, indicating a full bag or a clog, and also when the microfilter is excessively dirty. To prevent overheating of the motor, an airflow bypass valve opens until the bag or filter is changed.
- Brush Obstruction Light indicates a jam in the power head and the brush roller automatically shuts off. This keeps the belt from breaking, protects the motor and your carpet from damage. Simply pull whatever was under the bed out with one easy tug and continue vacuuming.
- Easy Brush Removal allows for quick cleaning of the brush roll from long hair, threads, and other debris. Pop off the edge cover, turn and pull the brush roll out. Remove debris and return to the power head, replacing the edge cover. Simple!
- 4 Height Levels can be manually adjusted with your toe by pressing the button on the power head so you can be sure to use the best height for the surface you’re cleaning.
- Incorrect Height Setting Indicator will illuminate on the power head when the brush height is too high for optimal cleaning. This will also light when the brush roll is reaching maximum bristle wear.
- Clog Removal Door allows you to easily access the power head for removing any obstruction.
- Soft Start-Up means the Dart’s motor gradually powers up when turned on, helping extend its life.
- 31-Foot Power Cord means less time wasted changing outlets…just when you were almost finished!
- Uses the DISCO Head for polishing hardwoods or any hard flooring you want to keep shiny. This optional attachment can even be used to restore marble or other floors that have lost their original finish.