Service & Repairs
Whether your machine is for use in a home or a business, a portable or a central vacuum system, A-1 Vacuum Solutions has the expertise to repair and service nearly every make and model of vacuum cleaner.
Unclogs and/or Belt ChangePricing Varies Based on Machine and Labor Needed
- Belt Change
- Light Cleanup of Brushroll Area
Cord/Switch ReplacementPricing Varies Based on Machine and Labor Needed
- Dissassembly of Machine
- Replacement of Switch/Cord
- Reassembly of machine
Full CleanupsPricing Varies Based on Machine and Labor Needed
- Full Dissassembly of Machine
- Washable Parts Soaked/Scrubbed in Anti-Bacterial Soap
- Dust Blown Out Of Motor
- Reassembly of Machine
Central Vacuum ServicePricing Varies Based on Location, Parts Needed, and Labor Needed
- In Store Labor For Central Vacuum Units are a Minimum of $99.95
- Trip Fees Start at $150.00
- Service Call Rates Are $99.95 Per Hour
- Please Give Us A Call For A Full Quote
-All Labor Rates Do Not Include Parts
-We Usually Call With Estimates Within 2 Business Days to Confirm All Pricing And Recommended Repair Parts
-Standard Deposits Are $19.95 Unless the Unit Was Purchased Through Us. This Charge Is Put Towards Any Labor Done On Your Machine
-Due To the Extra Time And Effort Needed to Estimate Repairs on Extractors and Wide Path Commercial Machines We Charge A Higher Deposit Fee (This Is Still Put Towards Your Labor Charge) Please Give Us A Call For These Rates.
-Broken or Missing Parts, Cleanups, Unclogs, and Wear Parts (Bags, Belts, Brushes, Etc.) Are Not Covered Under Any Warranty
But what makes us different?
We stand by our work
- Owner Operated
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Vacuum estimates provided upon request
- A-1 offers many different parts for most machines.
- All Machines receiving Full Service are Cleaned With Anti-bacterial Solution
- 1 Year Service Warranty on Parts and Labor Provided by A-1 Vacuum Solutions on Full Service Household Repairs.
- Continuing Yearly Education
- Over 40 Years In The Vacuum Industry